At Branfil Primary we aim to deliver a curriculum which helps our pupils develop:
- a love of learning and thirst for knowledge which stays with them throughout their lifetime
- a sense of social responsibility rooted in strong values and beliefs which informs future decision making and guides them on life’s journey
- the confidence and independence to explore their talents and passions, whilst always striving to perform at the highest level in all areas including sport, the arts and academia
- resilience, adaptability and a growth mind-set, future proofing them for the challenges of an ever changing world
- an awareness of their own physical and mental health as well as strategies to employ when either of these need support.