At Branfil, we believe in working in partnership with parents and carers for the benefit of our pupils. We welcome feedback and value your views so we have decided to introduce a Parents� Forum to support this open communication.
Q. How often will it be held?
Once a term:
• Friday 24th November 9.00-10.00am
• Tuesday 27th February 2.15-3.15pm
• Tuesday 15th May 5.00-6.00pm
Q. What is it for?
• Discussion about whole school issues that will help the school to improve further
• Answer questions that parents/carers may have about the school
• Consult parents/carers about current issues or developments to gauge parental opinion
Q. What is it NOT for?
• Discussion about issues that are child or class specific � these need to be addressed with the appropriate members of staff
Q. Who will be there?
Q. How will it be organised?
• Letter sent out 2 weeks in advance requesting questions to be submitted at least one week in advance • Informal seating arrangements
• Questions previously submitted answered
• Refreshments available
• Answers posted on the website for those who are unable to attend to access.
We hope to see you there!?